Sep 2019 – Briskee, Deliverables & reports
Raw data file from BRISKEE survey
A raw data file from the BRISKEE survey of approx 40 MB.
The data was collected as part of Work Package 2 of the BRISKEE project. Here, representative online surveys were carried out in the residential sector in eight European Union (EU) member states:
- France (FR)
- Germany (DE)
- Italy (IT)
- Poland (PL)
- Romania (RO)
- Spain (ES)
- Sweden (SE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
These countries currently represent about three quarters of the EU 28 population, The objective of the survey was to:
- Elicit household preferences towards risk, time, loss aversion, ambiguity, prudence employing multiple price lists;
- Obtain information about household adoption of energy efficient technologies (appliances, heating system, insulation, lighting);
- Obtain information about factors driving and impeding adoption of energy efficient technologies;
- Elicit attitudes, values, personal and social norms, and cognitive ability
- Obtain information on socio-demographic and dwelling characteristics.
Read more in the Report on the BRISKEE survey.